New Version of the Commission Report

As a follow-up to my “New Application Journey" article, I wanted to (again) talk about a challenge I encountered while trying to build a report that was manually created each month using Google Sheets. My second attempt was designed to make things even better.
As a TL;DR (too long; didn’t read) to the original article, I wasn’t happy with the application my mother-in-law was using for her very small business in the southeast section of the United States. So, I used her business needs to create a new application from scratch using Angular, mySQL and the AWS environment. As I started building out reports for the data, I realized that automating the manual report she created in Google Sheets was not going to be as easy as I expected. After trying to use only HTML, I realized I needed to include some additional frameworks into the project.